18 Ways to Support JDS
- Make an Annual Fund Gift every year!
- Donate Online
- Match your gift to JDS with your corporate giving program. Contact our Director of Development
- Mail your gift with a check or send your credit card in writing, click here to download a convenient form.
- Donate STOCK, click here to download instructions.
- Send Special Occasion/Memorial Tributes through JDS. Honor someone you love or want to remember with a tribute. Click here to make a tribute or call Risa Coleman at 425-460-0242. An acknowledgement of your donation will be sent to the honoree or to the family of the person you are memorializing.
- Find a capital project to support. Contact
to do so by email or phone.
- Become a Benefactors Society member by including JDS in your estate plans.
- Change the future of JDS with a gift to our endowment fund.
- Keep your contact information up to date, especially by email. (Contact
or call us)
- Visit or Attend an event on-campus, click here for the 2012-13 event schedule.
- Email a former teacher and say thanks for his/her influence on your life.
- Join JDS on Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Send your children or grandchildren to JDS. Work with Admissions to identify talented perspective students.
- Be a JDS ambassador and keep the school in your conversations.
- Shop for JDS. Use your Target credit card and specify JDS as your donor school. Signup online for Matthew’s Thriftway in Lakemont, shop there and JDS receives 1%.
- Buy products that participate in the Box Tops 4 Education for JDS. Collect the box tops by simply clipping off the Box Top found inside the flap of qualifying products, turn it into the Development Office, and turn that cardboard clipping into money. Each clipping equals ten cents.
- Buy SCRIP at the JDS Development office. We stock: Starbuck’s, QFC, Albertson’s and Barnes & Noble.
All gifts are tax-deductible as JDS is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization.